Vetted VA Summer Camp – 2021
July 22, 2021
Event Address: Tanglewood Resort – 290 Tanglewood Circle, Pottsboro, TX 75076
Room Reservations – 1 (903) 786-2968
Ask for Vetted VA Room Block
Parking is FREE
Register below – 1 Ticket per Attendee.
July 22, 2021 – July 26, 2021
Fly into DFW Thursday, July 22, and fly out Monday the 26th!
Rent a car, or Uber, to Pottsboro, TX (approximately 1 hour and 30 minute drive)
Check-in at Tanglewood Resort
Join us for a kickoff party at 7 pm for No-Host Drinks and Meet and Greet @ the Tower Lounge at Tanglewood.
We WILL be:
- Learning to shoot guns (require to learn and try it) with a managed range, Range officers (SEAL and Marine Shooter trainers), Range Safety Officers, and fun activities. You can go from never having shot a gun to quite adept in no time at all!
- Getting to know each other in person – Travel, food, fun…what more could you want?
- Sharpening our skills by applying experiences to knowledge
- Boating & other Redneck activities – We define “Sunday, Funday!”
- Making AMAZING memories (noodling isn’t the only opportunity you’ll have to do something crazy although no underwater basket weaving will be available at this camp)
Adults (18+) Only
Vetted VA Pro + 1 – buy the tickets below.
Once on sight Transportation to sanctioned events will be provided
All meals will be provided starting with Breakfast July 23 through Breakfast July 26th
Packing lists will be sent to attendees closer to the date of the event.
During “Free Time” 18-hole golfing with cart will be $36/player (don’t book it now…)
Tentative Schedule, subject to change without notice, be prepared to have fun and be flexible:
Thursday 7/22 – Travel in and gather at 7pm at the Tower Lounge at Tanglewood for a no-host bar meet and greet.
Friday 7/23 – Grab Breakfast and travel to Red River Ranch. All-day event with Dinner served onsite and entertainment provided. Travel back to the resort around 10pm. All-inclusive day.
Saturday 7/24 – Grab Breakfast and travel to Red River Ranch. Lunch at the Ranch then split off for other adventures. Dinner and entertainment at the Ranch. Travel back to the resort. All-inclusive day.
Sunday 7/25 – Breakfast at the resort. Lake day, boating, fishing, horseback riding, golfing, etc. Attendees are responsible for extracurricular fees of chosen excursions. Lunch served at the lake. Dinner at the Resort, catered at the Venue.
Monday 7/26 – Breakfast provided by the resort. Travel home. Remember 1.5 hour drive to DFW.