For General Job Inquiries:
Please email your interest and resume to email@example.com.
Current Open Opportunities
Vetted VA – Operations Administrative Assistant
Vetted VA creates a new standard of service and integrity for Veterans utilizing their VA Home Loan Guarantee. Vetted VA exists to ‘Vet’ or verify all information for the Veteran Consumer.
We are currently searching for an eager Operations Administrative Assistant to join our collaborative, high-energy team. In this role, you will have the opportunity to engage with our members & community firsthand via multiple avenues to build strong relationships and a trusted online presence. Reporting to the COO (XO), this role requires an individual with a proactive nature, a strong work ethic, attention to detail, strong communication skills, and a knack for project management.
- Handling the day-to-day administrative tasks and organization of Vetted VA Professionals
- Maintaining clear communication with Leadership for all members and the community at large
- Coordinate daily, weekly and monthly calendar to manage meetings and growth activities
- Expert skill in communication and contact with Vetted VA Professionals
- Ability to write content for public use through press, website copy, and email communication
- Exceptional ability to support the membership development and retention
- Demonstrated ability to self-start and work independently yet understand the value of teamwork
- Knowledge and understanding of WordPress is a benefit
- Comfort in new and changing technology with a vision of how that technology will support Vetted VA’s work and how to best implement the technology for the greatest good of the members
- Related work experience, ideally in Communications, Project Management, Organization Management, or another relevant field
- Experience in customer service handling negative feedback, complaints, or issues
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional organizational skills, attention to detail, and time management
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and adaptable to changing demands
- Self-directed in a team-oriented environment
- Interest in real estate or the mortgage industry
- Passion to connect with our community and build relationships with group members
Compensation & Position Details:
- Competitive base salary
- Full-time, Salaried, Monday – Friday
- Compensation is dependent on experience
This is a fully remote position and will remain that way. The applicant must provide their own cell phone, computer, webcam, and stable internet service that can support video calls. This job balances work in multiple time zones so the ability to have flexibility around work hours is a bonus, but not a requirement. Primary document creation and organization management will be done through Google Business Suite.
Any inquiries, resumes, and cover letters should be sent to Nathan Knottingham at nathan(at)vettedva.com.
Interviews will be conducted over video conferencing (Zoom and Microsoft Teams) so please have technology and programs available and active when applying.
The position will remain posted until filled.